Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Some Changes

So, I've been obviously messing with the site some.

  • For one, I made the post and gadget backgrounds a greyish color.  This should help people to read, as the black-on-black background/text area made it hard on the eyes occasionally.  
  • I've added a separate page for Podcasts.  
  • We also have Podcasts
  • The update to Blogger allowed the separate pages, so yay Google.  
  • I also switched from the simple media player I had originally used to a newer Yahoo media player.  Unfortunately, the post on the Podcast page looks... well... bad.  Since it has all the links showing.  Not sure if I'm going to stick with this player, due to how it adds media.

Apart from these few changes, business should be as usual, except with hopefully more posting activity.  I'd like to get more opinions on the site, so if you want to pass this along to people who may enjoy it, by all means.

Leave your thoughts below, if you feel so inclined.


1 comment:

  1. It looks much nicer and is all around easier on the eyes and easier to read. You've made some good progress in a short time.

    ReplyDelete