Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

I'm back! Oh wait...

First let me get the greeting out of the way.

My name is Corey, but online I go by R4L. Or Waffle, depending where you go. I don't know... My username has become a base of such classic nicknames such as Raffle, and Waffle. Oh yes... you can feel the awesomeness, just by the italics I used... I switch between them in the IRC so much that they're starting to grow personalities for themselves. Good thing I have protection just in case they become sentient. *cocks shotgun*

DoomGuy won't let that shit happen...

Anyway, my good friend Jama helped me out by inviting me to this blog. Thanks again man! I want to write game reviews, because I just beat one of the worst games ever, and ironically, it's from one of my favorite franchises. Paradox!

So, let this first post be a toast to great things to come. Hopefully. I don't know. This is the first time I've ever done this. Let the reviews begin!

Don't get DoomGuy started...
 I have a tumblr in process, and a Facebook page where you can see my daily activities, along with seeing me bitch about random things like girlfriends and stuff. Check them out if you dig my posts or just can't stand to look at anything other than me for 3 seconds. Actually, maybe you should stay away if that's the case. :S

No comments:

Post a Comment