Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Hymne *post number here*: Of Updates and The Eighties

So I've been pretty much dead on the blog for a while. I've had some severely outdated-by-now posts I had in the making and may just get around to finishing... someday. But for the present, here's what I've been up to.

So a few days ago, I picked up the new Tomb Raider, and I've been really enjoying it. It's really well-done and actually quite immersive, dare I say, more so than Far Cry 3 (without mods, anyway). Speaking of Far Cry 3, I am becoming physically unable to contain my excitement for FC3: Blood Dragon, the gloriously 80s-styled stand alone game set for release on May 1st.

TRY AND TELL ME THAT THIS ISN'T GONNA BE GAME OF THE YEAR.

I've also been playing Psychonauts (finally!), and reveling in the cutesy-yet-disturbing (Fridge Horror, as the folks at TVTropes would call it) atmosphere. Aside from that, I've been busy with music and school. Not really much else to update on that front. Maybe another album review soon, if I can motivate myself sufficiently.

ALSO FAR CRY 3 BLOOD DRAGON AHHHHHHHHHHH


No comments:

Post a Comment